¿Qué documentos necesitas para obtener un número de IVA Europeo?

Registering for VAT number in a country can be a cumbersome and time consuming activity. We help your company putting together all documentation and filing registration forms around Europe. The documents required for such registration vary from one country to another, however, there are some certificates and PoAs that are usually required and that you can start putting together before contacting us:

  • VAT certificate in your home country: This document proves that your company is register for VAT number in its country of establishment. Normally, it must be original and recently issued by the local tax authorities, so we suggest requesting as many certificates as countries of registration.
  • Certificate of incorporation or Excerpt of the trade Register with all details about the company´s incorporation in its home country.
    Articles of Association issued as part of the incorporation process in its home country.
  • Proof of taxable transactions: This can be a challenging requirement as it is not always easy to prove that you intend to perform taxable supplies. Some examples include contracts, purchase orders, invoices or similar documents.
  • Proof of signature: This is a document proving that the person signing the registration form is entitled to represent the company. One example can be the Articles of Association where the signatory is appointed as a Director of the company.

You also need to consider language requirements. Most countries oblige you to submit all documents in their local language. Our network of domestic translators will be ready to help with this requirement.

Usamos cookies para mejorar la experiencia de usuario. Más información