Expanding your business internationally often comes with the unexpected requirement of getting a VAT number in each country. Marosa strives to facilitate international trade by mitigating compliance obstacles with a single, cost efficient solution across Europe.
These are some of the areas where Marosa can help your business:
- Advising on the need to register and any potential simplification.
- Coordinating all documentation required, taking care of translations and liaising with the authorities until the registration is effective.
- Urgent registrations are handled with priority. Before the work starts, we provide a timeline of the expected turnaround time in each country.
- Establishing a good foundation to ensure that your future VAT returns are well placed to meet all local requirements.
- Taking care of your registration for electronic filing of VAT, ECSL and Intrastat returns.
- Providing fiscal representative services where required.
If your company is not yet clear about the need to register in a country, check the transactions requiring a VAT registration and What documents do you need to get an EU VAT number.