EU Commission VAT resources: A link to everything
The EU Commission recently published a summary of all resources from Member States webpages on VAT materials.
3 May, 2020
The European Union continues to improve the knowledge resources in the area of VAT that are available for the general public. We expect this trend to accelerate over the next few months, particularly in the area of VAT rates information in each Member State, as this information will become increasingly important once the MOSS VAT regime on distance sales of goods enters into force.
The latest resource published by the EU Commission is available in its website. This new portal includes the following information:
- Access to country by country tax authorities portals with general information about VAT
- Access on domestic tax authorities website to submit your VAT returns online
- Overview of VAT rates in the EU
- Rules on reduced rated, super reduced rates and parking rates.
Additional EU resources on VAT
There are several public and free of charge resources published in the internet and in our website. These manuals and publications will help you on your day a day work.
- E-learning modules on VAT by the EU Commission
- VAT rates in the EU
- Our country VAT manuals
- VAT refund rules in the EU
- Wizard on cross-border VAT
- Wizard on MOSS on digital services
- VAT number checker in bulk
- National rules on Invoice requirements in the EU
Marosa provides VAT knowledge resources and training for your VAT team. Contact us to understand how you can improve the resources of your team for their day a day compliance work.