Marosa is moving forward: New office, new logo, new website
Marosa has a full redevelopment of our corporate image and website. We also moved into a new office.
24 June, 2019
The VAT world is always exciting and full of changes, but last few weeks at Marosa we went through an extensive plastic surgery. We completed a full rebranding of our corporate image and we launched our new website with new knowledge tools and features available free of charge. We also moved into a new office fully equipped for our expected growth in the next few years.
Our new website incorporates the updated branding a many new knowledge features. At Marosa we give importance to sharing VAT knowledge and we went further on this direction with the new web. Below are a few examples of contents added to our site:
- Bulk VIES check free of charge: You can check all your VAT numbers at once with our free of charge VIES check. You will be able to download the results in a CSV and copy and paste them into your Master data file.
- Due dates on VAT filings: This overview will tell you when do you have to submit each Indirect tax return in Europe.
- Country VAT Manuals: We included Spanish translations of all our existing manuals. Soon we will be including new countries in this section.
- Useful overviews for you daily work such as statute of limitations in each European country, VAT rates in Europe and fiscal representative requirements.
- In section Frequently Asked Questions, we covered topics such as Reverse charge mechanism and scenarios; EU VAT refunds Vs Refunds via VAT returns; or the Obligation to register for VAT.
Our old logo is now rebranded into a new , minimalistic image that represents our tax technology identity. We have a set of new colours, branding rules and corporate fonts that will identify Marosa in every publication and marketing material issued by our office.
Our new office is located in the centre of Vigo, North of Spain. We created an open-space , transparent and modern environment to make it as comfortable as possible for our team to do their daily work.
Here are some photos of our new office space: