- You can integrate your billing system with an API Rest simple set up.
- Send your invoices via Excel file.
- Check and monitor the status of each invoice sent to NAV.
- Receive notifications on any rejected invoice or accepted with errors.
- Individual user access with unlimited number of users.
- Integrates with all modules in our comprehensive reporting tool.
Related VAT news
Mandated B2B e-invoicing in Belgium is expected to be effective from January 1, 2026, according to the draft regulation.
E-invoicing and e-reporting mandates in Romania for B2B transactions start in January 2024. Transition period may be extended to the end of June 2024, pending to be confirmed. Get ready for the change!
Poland takes a step forward on e-invoicing introducing The National e-Invoicing System (KSeF) as a voluntary solution. The mandatory implementation was set for July 2024, however, it has been delayed until further notice.