- You can integrate your billing system with an API Rest simple set up.
- Send your invoices via Excel file.
- Check and monitor the status of each invoice sent to NAV.
- Receive notifications on any rejected invoice or accepted with errors.
- Individual user access with unlimited number of users.
- Integrates with all modules in our comprehensive reporting tool.
Related VAT news
Poland takes a step forward on e-invoicing in 2022 introducing The National e-Invoicing System (KSeF) as a voluntary solution and plans to make it mandatory by 2023.
2 December, 2021
The new portal in Netherlands will become mandatory for companies registered in the Dutch Trade Register starting 2022. Foreign VAT registered companies are not impacted yet.
8 November, 2021
Standard audit file for tax (SAF-T) will become mandatory for non-established company issuing invoices in Portugal, as per the draft State Budget proposal for 2022.
28 October, 2021